Description: Each one of the luxurious Holiday Island Resort's individual bungalows features a terrace overlooking the stunning beach and the magnificent ocean. In addition to sun beds for use on the beach or the terrace, each bungalow features all the luxurious amenities guests require for a comfortable stay. The resort's main restaurant offers a extensive buffet for dinner, breakfast and lunch. A la carte meals, coffee, juices, and more can be found at the Coffee Shop. Nightly cultural shows, live bands and more are offered by the Main Bar. There is also a delightful beach bar close to the resort's water sports centre. Luxurious spa treatments are provided by the Araamu Spa. Set within a beautiful courtyard, the spa also features a sauna and Jacuzzis. An additional sauna and a steam room can be found in the fully equipped gym. In addition to a plethora of land and water based sports, the resort offers diving and snorkelling trips to nearby reefs and wrecks, whale, shark and dolphin safaris and more.
Airport transfer time: 35 minute domestic flight to Maamigili followed by a 5 minute speedboat ride.
Rooms: There are 142 beach front guest rooms in total. All rooms in this resort are the same and individual except for the eighteen put together in pairs, with an adjoining door, for families. They are each spacious, well maintained. Quality fixtures and fittings (from Singapore) are used through out. One door from the room opens to the beach and the other opens onto the winding path that runs all the way around the island Inside this paved path are carefully tended shrubs, flowers palms and other fruiting trees. Facilities in the room include: air-conditioned, hot and cold water, en suite bath, mini bar, IDD telephone, hair dryer, television.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE:
If you wish to opt for the All Inclusive plan the inclusions are as follows:
ALL INCLUSIVE DINING
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner served in the Main Restaurant at meal times only
- Afternoon tea and snacks are available from the Coffee Shop - tea, coffee, sandwiches, french fries and biscuits (only regular coffee included)
Meals served at other outlets incur an extra charge.
ALL INCLUSIVE BEVERAGES
- House brand spirits (Gin, Vodka, Rum, Whisky) served by the glass in the Main Bar only.
- Selected cocktails are available from the cocktail menu in the Main Bar only
- House Wines by the glass (served in the Main Restaurant and Main Bar only)
- Draught and canned beer (served in the Main Restaurant, Main Bar and Beach Bar)
- Soft Drinks (canned and bottled only served at the Main Restaurant and Main Bar)
- Hot and Iced tea and coffee (served in the Main Bar and Main Restaurant)
- Soft Mini Bar of 2 Coca Cola (300ml), 2 Sprite (300ml) and 2 Sodas (300ml)
- Bottled Water
Premium brands of spirits, wines and sparkling wines are available at an extra charge.
All poured drinks are served by the glass one at a time, and cannot be ordered in advance.
Drinks consumed on excursions are not included and will incur extra charges.
ALL INCLUSIVE OUTLETS
- Main Bar 10.00 hrs – 01.00 hrs
- Coffee Shop 16.00 - 18.00 hrs
- Beach Bar 10.00 – 12.00, 14.00 - 16.00 and 17.00 - 19.00hrs
- Main Restaurant will serve only at meal times
ALL INCLUSIVE SPORTS AND RECREATION
- Tennis – Daytime Court only with Equipment
- Badminton with Equipment
- Table Tennis
- Snooker and Billiards
- Volleyball (Beach)
- Board Games at the Lobby and Main Bar
All sports are subject to availability, with floodlit tennis, lessons and certifications are at an extra charge.
- Night Fishing (one excursion per guest per stay) when staying 6 or more consecutive nights
The benefits of the all inclusive package are available up until 12.00hrs on the guests’ day of check out.
The above package is subject to change without prior notice.
Facilities: wide range of water sports facilities to choose from. Such as:snorkelling water skiing wind surfing sailing catamaran sailing banana riding fishing flood-lit tennis court
volleyball badminton billiards table tennis gymnasium Scuba Diving and diving school offering professional courses.
Dining: There is a choice of restaurants offering western and oriental cuisine with rich and delicious buffets and set menu meals. In addition the coffee shop and bar serve a variety of a la carte meals and drinks round the clock.